Author Topic: Roger Moore Charming as Ever in “A Christmas Princess”  (Read 1175 times)

Marie-France Vienne

• Global Moderator
  • Top Secret Agent
    • Sir Roger Moore Official Website
Roger Moore Charming as Ever in “A Christmas Princess”
« on: December 24, 2011, 05:24:56 AM »
Roger Moore's co-stars Katie and Charlotte were not spared from the charm of the 84-year-old star!

During their interview with Digital Spy, Charlotte said, “Roger Moore still kinda had it, weirdly, even though he’s nearly 90! And he really naughty, he’s like, ‘Well darling, did I tell you about the time I was in…?’ He was so charming. If you have charisma you always have it, I guess.”

Katie McGrath also revealed Roger’s dirty sense of humor! Oh oh! She added that he looks so composed when he tells dirty jokes! A charming but poker-faced man when the situation calls.

It seems Roger also brought his wife Christina Tholstrup on the set and Katie described that they flirt like 15-year-olds even though they’ve been together for years! “It’s so sweet to see, it’s so lovely. He doesn’t disappoint. You’re watching James Bond, he’s in a suit, and he just comes out with the twisted, dirty line.”

Personally, Roger Moore is one of my favorite James Bond stars because his appeal and charm just radiates on the screen! It’s nice to know he’s charming as ever! It’d be great to see his charming self on screen again.

Marie-France Vienne /Sir Roger Moore Official Website
brettsinclair1927[at]hotmail.com

nhv007

• Global Moderator
  • Top Secret Agent
Re: Roger Moore Charming as Ever in “A Christmas Princess”
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 12:22:18 AM »
Awww what a lovely story.